Custom Search

Monday, February 18, 2008

enjoy life

i went snowboarding last Sunday at Valberg, about 50km to the north of Nice.

i had a great time, first time built a snow man and my snowboarding skill has improved,
can’t wait for the 3rd time. ^_^

there were 9 of us in total; 4 from Aix, the other 5 Nice,
but there were only 4 to build the snow man because we took different root in smaller groups and the idea of the snowman came when we wanted to take a rest while surfing down.

Oh yea, i forgot to mention that i went to Festival de Nice which was also a great moment.
Met again people wearing ‘angel-like’ costumes (my fav), got the chance to witness a lot of creativity works, having so much fun and also first time enjoy spraying people’s face with silly string. -hey, everybody’s doing it.

this trip to Nice, is a load of fun,
and has also opened my eyes to a few things (other than snowboarding tips...)

when i went up on one of the mountains,
the view,
it was so magnificent.
i took a video of it because a photo can’t take the whole view,
And I want to catch that moment.

God has created this planet beautifully,
always I forgot that once I stucked too long in front of my pc reading about the world we’re living in.

I should remember those things, those moments that I have witnessed myself thanks to the privilege of living in a European country, especially France which permits me to travel and experience different places in other countries easier.

I made out my mind that,

These are the things worth living for.

Seeing beauty, makes one forget of how many holes created by the mice in the wall,
and give one hope,
that life is something which is wonderful,
as God has created those snowy mountains, given it beautiful scenery and fresh air, the greatness of God’s creations were unfolded in front of u,
telling u how much beauty he has blessed this Earth with!

So be happy,

And just enjoy life,

No matter how many holes there is because of those condemn mice,

Life is to be seen beautifully.


Photo Album:
Valberg
Carnaval de Nice

No comments: